Collection by JF Boisvert

CSS 3

11 Items
  • spyrestudios
    How To Create a Sweet CSS3 Vertical Navigation

Today we'll be creating a beautiful vertical CSS3 navigation, without the use of images. Basically we'll display a circle with an icon in the center. When the user hovers over the circle, it expand...

Favorite
    Grab It
  • web design tuts plus
    Orman Clark’s Vertical Navigation Menu: The CSS3 Version

Next in the Orman Clark’s coded PSD series is his awesome looking Vertical Navigation Menu. We’ll recreate it with CSS3 and jQuery while using the minimal amount of images possible. The only images we’ll be using are for the icons – I’ll be creating a sprite using a new tool called SpriteRight, but this is optional.

Favorite
    Grab It
  • WebDesigner
    35 Excellent jQuery and CSS3 Navigation Menus

Navigation is one of the most important elements of web design. Poor navigation will always take away from great content. Good navigation must possess both aesthetics and usability. That's where jQuer

Favorite
    Grab It
  • Vandelay Design
    How To Code a Vertical Accordion Nav Menu with jQuery

Published in Tutorials, Web Development. Website navigation is an important aspect to any functioning layout. Users will often be looking for methods to traverse over your pages, and sometimes this requires a bit of creativity. I love the idea of vertical navigations especially with sub-menu links.

Favorite
    Grab It
  • Allblogtools.com
    Add A Vertical Navigation Menu With Animated HoverFader Effect

If you want to install a Blogger navigation menu that’s different and refreshing to look at, then you’re in luck! Today I’m featuring a tutorial by Safeer Ahmed on HowDoBlog.com that will teach you how to do exactly just that. This navigation menu features a hover and fader effect to it, which has that Matrix movie feel to it.

Favorite
    Grab It
  • designrshub.com
    Creating a CSS3 Web Browser Window Inspired by Chrome

In this tutorial, we will create a web browser inspired by Google Chrome. Learn how to make a CSS3 web browser window through a step-by-step CSS tutorial.

Favorite
    Grab It
  • kushagragour.in
    hint.css - A tooltip library in CSS

A tooltip library in CSS. Hint.css is a tooltip library written in SASS which uses only HTML/CSS to create simple tooltips. It does not rely on any JavaScript and rather uses data-* attribute, pseudo elements, content property and CSS3 transitions to create the tooltips. Also it uses BEM naming convention particularly for the modifiers.

Favorite
    Grab It
  • Cats who Code
    Modern CSS3 techniques to embellish your website

Published on February 4th, 2013by Jean-Baptiste Jung. The CSS3 specification allows front-end developers to create sophisticated visual effects to make websites look better. I have compiled over 10 new CSS3 techniques to embellish your website and give it a more professional look and feel. Black and white images using CSS3.

Favorite
    Grab It
  • 2ality- technology, life
    What’s new in CSS 4 selectors

What’s new in CSS 4 selectors. The following are the highlights of what is new in CSS 4 selectors: Determining the subject of a selector. Currently, if a selector consists of several compound selectors, the last one is considered its subject. The subject determines what elements the rule applies to.

Favorite
    Grab It
  • peterbe.com
    mincss "Clears the junk out of your CSS"

A project I started before Christmas (i.e. about a month ago) is now production ready. mincss (code on github) is a tool that when given a URL (or multiple URLs) downloads that page and all its CSS and compares each and every selector in the CSS and finds out which ones aren't used. The outcome is a copy of the original CSS but with the selectors not found in the document(s) removed.

Favorite
    Grab It
  • one-div.com
    One div - The single element HTML/CSS icon database

One div aims to highlight the potential of CSS3 through a library of single element logos.All icons displayed on the website are realised in pure css with only one html div. The challenge is also to provide an alternative to SVG. Indeed icons allow precise borders preserved even resized (As vector format). Then we can see a clear interest in responsive design.

Favorite
    Grab It
Discussion

-