Try Weather Forecast Free for 30 Days
|Binary with VLM||Free|
This powerful component is like a mini app with all of the functionality that you would expect from a standalone weather application. It is the quickest way to add weather data to your mobile app, saving you months of development time.
The WDT component would be a perfect addition to applications in categories like; news, sports, travel, city guides, exercise, outdoor activities, and many more.
This component is available in two versions:
Developer - Free with advertisements. This version has the weather API built in along with a popular mobile advertising solution. The revenue from the ads support the cost of the premium weather data.
Enterprise - Paid version where you can run your own ads or keep it free from advertisements. You can try it out with a 30-day free trial, but will have to contact us for pricing. Pricing depends on volume.
- Easily-embeddable UI widget – this bar-shaped UI widget can be easily integrated into iOS apps for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Location awareness – the weather component queries the device location to show current weather for the current location
- Ability to Change Location – you can pass the weather component a different location and the user is able to change the location
- Full Screen 5-day Forecast – displays the daily highs and lows, “feels-like” temp, wind speed and direction.
- Temperature shown in Centigrade or Fahrenheit – User can toggle between the two
This sophisticated component handles all of the real-time calls, back-end content parsing, data presentation and caching necessary to integrate real-time weather data feeds into a native mobile app.
This component also has comprehensive configuration options so you can change the look and feel to best match your application's user interface.
Configuration options include:
- Background color
- Set default centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Set default location or let it be location aware – Location specific apps like city guides or newspaper apps may want to have it default to a particular city
Permissions & User Data:
- The component needs access to a data connection and location.
- Ad supported version also accesses UUID
- This component does not access any other user data.