SEO Tips for 2012
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the art of reaching the top page of GoogleÃ¢ÂÂs listings. By using the right SEO, your site can easily be found by visitors, getting you more traffic and probably more revenue.
Here are simple SEO tips for 2012 that you might find helpful:
- Understand what keywords work for you by performing smart keyword research.ÃÂ Using the Google Keyword Tool can be very helpful and it’s free! Go for high-value, low-competition keywords that fit your content and are attractive to your audience.
- Include keywords in your <title> tags.
- Every time you post new content, make sure it is one click away from your home page.
- Provide a call to action in the first section of your content. This can be in the form of a promo, registration, sale, or anything else that will get your visitors to actively interact with you from the start.
- Build links. Interact with other bloggers, join forums and other communities so you can link your content and share it with others.
- Provide some images on each page and on the next. Images attract more people to come over and read your content.